Last Updated April 24, 2023
NOTICE OF AMENDMENT(S) TO FIERCE AGREEMENT(S)
This page details and/or previews updates to Fierce customer of changes to the Fierce Platform, the
review Past Policy Updates notices. Note that additional changes could be made to previewed
agreements on or before the effective dates listed, provided the applicable notice requirements are
We’re making changes to certain agreements (listed below) that govern your relationship with Fierce.
These changes will take place automatically on the corresponding effective date(s) shown below.
Please carefully review the notices below and familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. By
continuing to use our services after the changes take effect, you agree to be bound by those changes.
Otherwise, no further action is needed from you to accept such changes. However, if you would prefer
to decline them, then you will need to close your Fierce account prior to the applicable effective date, as
Effective: April __, 2023
- We’re adding wire transfer from third parties as an additional way to fund your Fierce Cash Account.
- We’re clarifying the funding requirements for purchases of securities via the Stock Trading Service.
- We’re clarifying where transaction confirmations may be found in your Fierce Account.
- We’re clarifying the limitations of Fierce’s liability with respect to the Stock Trading Service, clarifying the discretion of Fierce, FIN2, and Drivewealth to limit, suspend, modify, discontinue or terminate, the Stock Trading Service.
- We’re adding terms and conditions for the new Fierce Crypto service whereby customers can engage in crypto trading services through their Fierce Account.